Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project 52+ Week 3




Textures and abstract patterns fascinate me in mixed media and I decided to adjust my photography passion to blend the best of both worlds. Here are two images, both taken with my Galaxy Nexus, and manipulated using the  Google+ Creative Kit! This program is very similar to Picnik and I love its ease of use and options. I look forward to the challenge this year of pushing the envelope abstractly when it comes to photography and textures. So far the experience has been interesting.


On a Pinterest note, I am part of a community board that shares Design Pins. These pins celebrate the beauty of well thought out design, creativity, and function. If you are a lover of fine design with products, you might consider following our board, created by Zina Harrington, over on Pinterest! Here is an example of one of the products pinned to the Design Is Everything Board.


swinging  rocking chairs

No comments: