Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Love My Art Classroom!

I just need a moment to swoon folks! My classroom has been a work in progress since August and I finally have it flowing and set up where we are able to totally enjoy it. When we walk in we smile, when we make messes we grin and clean it up, and when we make fabulous artwork we cheer and lift one another up. Makes for a totally blessed day, blessed way of life, and I am deeply grateful to the big guy upstairs for the gift. 


My 6th Graders have been learning to isolate contour lines and then visually transfer the image without tracing. This is one of the best ways to teach students to draw quickly with great confidence so that when they tackle actual sketching and three dimensional drawing their brains already have markers in place. They are doing a great job! 





My 3rd Graders are finishing up their geometric robots and organic monsters on tar paper. They are turning out to be a total hoot! 


Hope you all have a blessed day friends! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is fabulous! what a job!!