Friday, December 1, 2017

Paint A Snowman Kids Class

I am so excited to finally teach a kids class in my new Land of Ardithian art studio this season! 



Because the holidays are upon us, snowmen are something that I love and adore, not that we get to build many in these parts. From 9-12 on December 18th, I will teach kids between 8-13 how to paint their very own tar paper snowman. No two paintings will be alike as we use our imaginations to create unique, one of a kind pieces using juicy tidbits, the elements of art, and creative painting tools (including glitter)! These would make great gifts too!

Cost for the class is $40
 


We will have a Christmas treat and each student will leave with a 12" by 24" painting, ready to hang! 
All supplies are included and class is limited to 16 so register soon! 
THIS CLASS IS FULL


Ardithian Arts Studio 
1260 Dauphin St.
Mobile, Al. 36604
Message me at ardithgoodwin@gmail.com if you have questions!

No comments: