Thursday, February 1, 2007

VSA Art in the Magic City entries


"Raymond's Marbles"




"I Wonder Why?"

"Purple Cottage by the Sea"


After much deliberation I have made my decision to put these three paintings into the VSA art show in Birmingham. I feel they repesent a broad range of my style and I am happy with them. I have had another crick in my neck/shoulder this past week which has made most things difficult, but I am carrying on and hopefully on the mend. I have a small rupture at C5/6 which causes problems, but I'm just praying God heals me of that because it affects my painting arm. Say a pray for me. If you have visited my site or left me a comment I have added your name to my monthly drawing and I soooo appreciate the support and feedback. Happy Painting! A

2 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

Ardith...I love your 3 choices here. Thanks for the visit to my blog...I wish you the BEST of luck in the art show; I'm sure you'll show very well!!! HOlly

Monica Gillis said...

I am absolutely in love with this painting. I could look at it forever. It looks like a dream.