Monday, January 22, 2007

ACEO Card Project


I have joined my first project at WetCanvas and it appears to be an exciting one. We will be creating 24 2.5" by 3.5" art cards to swap and send all over the world, which is simply too cool. I cut my cards today and cleaned off my table to get my ducks in a row, but I am not sure what I will paint. I'll try and keep you posted as to my progress here and you can also visit wetcanvas.com to see what others are painting as well. I feel a bit better today, but realize I can't spend as much time sitting in one position or looking down with my neck. Once again I have to adapt because of my body, but I just keep thinking about people who have lost limbs or are wheelchair bound for life. That keeps things in perspective for me. If you believe the news, then it's supposed to be the saddest day of the year for most people. It's not to me, too much to be thankful for I'd say. I've got the best husband in the world and a really phenonomal 15 year old son, so today, I am blessed, hope you are too! Peace, A

No comments: