Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Open House


Save the date friends! December 9th between 9-4 pm, I am hosting a Christmas Open House along with the Christmas Makers Market here at Central Presbyterian! 



Most of the 14 working artists that call Central home will have their studios open and will be welcoming everyone in for the holidays. In Bellingrath Hall there will be a Makers Market with local fine craft artisans, live music, and culinary items for sale throughout the day. 




I am super excited to open the doors and share my studio with everyone as it has been a labor of love getting it set up and ready since Nov. There will be treats for the kids, gift items, and a visual delight of festive holiday artwork. Please join me in celebrating the launch of The Land of Ardithian Studios! 

1260 Dauphin St. Mobile, Al. 36604  
Message me at ardithgoodwin@gmail.com with questions

Looking Ahead to 2018! 
Huge changes are coming to The Land of Ardithian Studios! 

My studio serves several purposes. It is a working studio for my painting practice, a workshop space for my teaching, a meeting place for area artists, a gallery space for my shows, and an event space for private dinners and parties. 

One of the things I was passionate about when designing the space was creating a studio which would bring people together in many different ways. Being a full time working artist is a joy, but to me, the bigger picture is bringing people together around the beauty of art and lighting the way for experiences and memorable moments. 



Mobile is home to INCREDIBLE artists and I am looking forward to hosting events here around business, craft, and kinship. 

If you are interested in more info about the events to come, sign up for my newsletter or subscribe to my blog where I will keep you up to date on events.  

In this week of Thanksgiving, I lift you up my friends, my followers, and am beyond grateful for the simple connections you all share with me. Thank you for supporting me and cheering me on. Happy Thanksgiving from the Land of Ardithian!







No comments: