Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Ardithian Art Studio Open House



The studio is all set up for visitors this Saturday between 9-5! It has been an exciting joy getting the paintings hung and the juicy tidbits settled. I have also been pondering how to adequately say thank you to all of you who have purchased my work, supported me, and walked beside me over the years to make this shift in my career possible.

For my open house visitors, I will be gifting this original painting

to one lucky visitor by drawing a name from everyone who visits Friday evening or Saturday. For my online friends, those who purchase a print, painting, or sign up for my newsletter will be in the running to receive a hand embellished giclee' as well. 



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format
View previous campaigns.



For the first time ever, and only for Friday and Saturday, all of my works on paper or canvas will be 25% off as my way of showing a big bucket of thanks! (to view my available works see the links below) If you are using your mobile phone, if you click on an image on my website a white dot will appear. That dots leads you to the descriptions of each image and the prices or message me at ardithgoodwin@gmail.com with questions.

www.ardithgoodwin.com
www.ardithgoodwin.com/prints
www.ardithgoodwin.com/land-of-ardithian
www.ardithgoodwin.com/the-abstraction-of-marks
www.ardithgoodwin.com/red-energy







If I could I would hug every single one of you who have cheered me on. The opening of my studio is a big deal, one I have worked so hard for. Please know I am so very grateful for every single one of you who have pushed me onward.



Looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend! (you can get a peek into my studio by viewing my album on my FB page as well!)

Ardith

Ardithian Arts Studio
1260 Dauphin St.
Mobile, Al. 36604
251-232-1015

No comments: